Sunday, September 25, 2011

Which Hotel Wouldn't Let Heidi Klum Go Topless?


Maybe it's the long weekend talking, but we think everyone just needs to chill out over the whole Heidi Klum topless sunbathing incident. In case you haven't heard, the 5' 9" TV host and former model admitted to Jay Leno on Thursday night that she was almost kicked out of a Phoenix hotel for ignoring a security staff member's request for her to cover up.

"I'm surprised you have a photo of me wearing a [bikini] top. I don't really like to wear tops because I hate tan lines." She makes a valid point, but then again, she's one of the world's highest-paid models. We're guessing if everyone had bodies like hers, we'd be seeing more topless action in hotel pools. A lot more.

"I got in trouble once, in Phoenix. I was working there, and I was laying by the pool, and obviously I had no top on. So I was laying there, sunbathing, and this security guy comes over and says, 'Ma'am, you have to put your top back on because people are complaining.'

I was like, 'Tan lines! I don't want to have them!' So I had to put it back on, but then I took it back off, because I thought that that was really ridiculous.

And then he came again and said, 'Ma'am you really have to put your top back on, otherwise you're going to be in trouble.'"

In Europe, this simply wouldn't be an issue, as Klum wisely points out. Americans, she says, are simply too "uptight," and can't see the bigger picture: Heidi Klum doesn't want tan lines!

Do you have a topless Heidi Klum story of your own? Share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment